Congratulations to Myles Walker on achieving specialist accreditation!
McPhee Lawyers is happy to announce that Myles Walker has successfully completed his specialist accreditation in Family Law this year and is now recognised by the Law Society as an Accredited Specialist in Family Law.
The Queensland Law Society Specialist Accreditation Program is offered in 10 areas of speciality, including family law. Gaining specialist accreditation is a great professional achievement.
Congratulations Myles, we couldn’t be happier for you.
If you would like to make an appointment with an accredited family law specialist or solicitor at our office then please contact us.Tags: Family Law, specialist accreditation
- How to save $1000's on your divorce or separation 25 July 2019
- What is a non-financial contribution and why does it matter? 28 June 2019
- Rectifying Defective Binding Financal Agreements - Graham & Squibb 21 June 2019
- Which Contact Centre is the right Contact Centre? 24 May 2019
- Sperm Donors and Parental Rights 24 April 2019