Congratulations to Myles Walker on achieving specialist accreditation!
McPhee Lawyers is happy to announce that Myles Walker has successfully completed his specialist accreditation in Family Law this year and is now recognised by the Law Society as an Accredited Specialist in Family Law.
The Queensland Law Society Specialist Accreditation Program is offered in 10 areas of speciality, including family law. Gaining specialist accreditation is a great professional achievement.
Congratulations Myles, we couldn’t be happier for you.
If you would like to make an appointment with an accredited family law specialist or solicitor at our office then please contact us.Tags: Family Law, specialist accreditation
- Sperm Donors and Parental Rights 24 April 2019
- 14 years and $40,000,000 later - the most expensive divorce in Australia has finally concluded! 12 April 2019
- Superannuation Splitting Orders - Bulow v Bulow 28 March 2019
- Cryptocurrency and Family Law 25 January 2019
- Parental responsibility: what does this mean? 18 January 2019