Congratulations to Myles Walker on achieving specialist accreditation!
McPhee Lawyers is happy to announce that Myles Walker has successfully completed his specialist accreditation in Family Law this year and is now recognised by the Law Society as an Accredited Specialist in Family Law.
The Queensland Law Society Specialist Accreditation Program is offered in 10 areas of speciality, including family law. Gaining specialist accreditation is a great professional achievement.
Congratulations Myles, we couldn’t be happier for you.
If you would like to make an appointment with an accredited family law specialist or solicitor at our office then please contact us.Tags: Family Law, specialist accreditation
- Cryptocurrency and Family Law 25 January 2019
- Parental responsibility: what does this mean? 18 January 2019
- Help! I want to change my child’s last name: Navigating the name change process in Queensland 11 January 2019
- My Health Record and Family Law 12 November 2018
- Moving on? Why it is important to first resolve your property matters with your ex 07 November 2018