Man sues wife for negligence after jumping from their Mercedes Benz
A recent ABC News article reports a NSW man jumped from a moving car during a heated argument with his wife. The car was travelling at 50km per hour and he sustained serious injury. He sued his wife for negligence arguing that, if she had applied the brakes when she saw he was about to jump, his injuries would have been less severe. Not surprisingly he was unsuccessful!
If family law issues are getting you down don’t jump out of the car! Come and see one of our expert family lawyers. We practice exclusively in family law and can assist you with all aspects of family law no matter how complex the situation.
Call for a free 15 minute consultation to see how we can help.Tags: De Facto Property, Divorce, Family Court, Family Law, Federal Circuit Court, Matrimonial Property, negligence, Property, property proceedings, property settlement, Separation
- How to save $1000's on your divorce or separation 25 July 2019
- What is a non-financial contribution and why does it matter? 28 June 2019
- Rectifying Defective Binding Financal Agreements - Graham & Squibb 21 June 2019
- Which Contact Centre is the right Contact Centre? 24 May 2019
- Sperm Donors and Parental Rights 24 April 2019