Man sues wife for negligence after jumping from their Mercedes Benz
A recent ABC News article reports a NSW man jumped from a moving car during a heated argument with his wife. The car was travelling at 50km per hour and he sustained serious injury. He sued his wife for negligence arguing that, if she had applied the brakes when she saw he was about to jump, his injuries would have been less severe. Not surprisingly he was unsuccessful!
If family law issues are getting you down don’t jump out of the car! Come and see one of our expert family lawyers. We practice exclusively in family law and can assist you with all aspects of family law no matter how complex the situation.
Call for a free 15 minute consultation to see how we can help.Tags: De Facto Property, Divorce, Family Court, Family Law, Federal Circuit Court, Matrimonial Property, negligence, Property, property proceedings, property settlement, Separation
- My Health Record and Family Law 12 November 2018
- Moving on? Why it is important to first resolve your property matters with your ex 07 November 2018
- What is a Family Report? 19 October 2018
- Changes to the Child Support (Assessment) Act 1989 31 August 2018
- Man sues wife for negligence after jumping from their Mercedes Benz 10 July 2018