YouTube and the Courts
The Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia have now launched their official YouTube channels.
The YouTube channels provide information and videos to help people with some aspects of Court procedure.
If you intend on filing an Application for Divorce and want to do it yourself then don’t forget to watch the informational videos “How to apply for a divorce” and “Serving divorce papers”.
Tags: Family Court, Federal Circuit Court, Social Media
- Cryptocurrency and Family Law 25 January 2019
- Parental responsibility: what does this mean? 18 January 2019
- Help! I want to change my child’s last name: Navigating the name change process in Queensland 11 January 2019
- My Health Record and Family Law 12 November 2018
- Moving on? Why it is important to first resolve your property matters with your ex 07 November 2018