YouTube and the Courts
The Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia have now launched their official YouTube channels.
The YouTube channels provide information and videos to help people with some aspects of Court procedure.
If you intend on filing an Application for Divorce and want to do it yourself then don’t forget to watch the informational videos “How to apply for a divorce” and “Serving divorce papers”.
Tags: Family Court, Federal Circuit Court, Social Media
- Reach agreement and formalise your settlement before something happens 19 February 2018
- Practice Management Hearings 01 February 2018
- What's new in family law? 23 January 2018
- Calculating time in family law matters 09 January 2018
- Re Kelvin: Transgender Children and the Family Court 26 December 2017