YouTube and the Courts
The Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia have now launched their official YouTube channels.
The YouTube channels provide information and videos to help people with some aspects of Court procedure.
If you intend on filing an Application for Divorce and want to do it yourself then don’t forget to watch the informational videos “How to apply for a divorce” and “Serving divorce papers”.
Tags: Family Court, Federal Circuit Court, Social Media
- Which Contact Centre is the right Contact Centre? 24 May 2019
- Rectifying Defective Binding Financal Agreements - Graham & Squibb 24 May 2019
- Sperm Donors and Parental Rights 24 April 2019
- 14 years and $40,000,000 later - the most expensive divorce in Australia has finally concluded! 12 April 2019
- Superannuation Splitting Orders - Bulow v Bulow 28 March 2019